Apache Completes Sale of Oil Production Interest in China
Apache Corp. said Tuesday that it has completed the previously announced sale of its 24.5-percent interest in China's producing Zhao Dong block to Australia-based ROC Oil Co. Limited for US$260 million.
Proceeds from the sale will be used to fund operations. The effective date of the transaction was July 1, 2006.
Apache is a large oil and gas independent with operations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom North Sea, Egypt, Australia, and Argentina.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Roc Oil more info
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)