Tenaris Receives Clearance for Maverick Tube Merger
Maverick Tube Corp. said late Wednesday that the Canadian Competition Bureau has completed its review of the proposed merger with Tenaris S.A. under the Competition Act (Canada) and has issued an Advanced Ruling Certificate in respect of the merger. All necessary approvals under the Competition Act have been received, and the Competition Act condition precedent in the merger agreement with Tenaris is now satisfied.
Maverick Tube Corp. is a St. Louis-based manufacturer of tubular products in the energy industry for exploration, production, and transmission, as well as industrial tubing products (steel electrical conduit, standard pipe, pipe piling, and mechanical tubing) used in various applications.
- Tenaris Joins Archer, Marathon in Cost Cuts, Layoffs (Feb 24)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- Tenaris, PCC Snag Supply Contract for Saudi Aramco Proj. (Sep 20)
Company: Maverick Tube more info
- Acquisition of Maverick Tube Corporation Completed (Oct 06)
- Tenaris Receives Clearance for Maverick Tube Merger (Aug 03)