Awilco Takes Delivery of its First Jackup from PPL Shipyard
Awilco Offshore has taken delivery of its first Ultra Premium jackup from PPL Shipyard in Singapore. WilPower is the first delivery out of seven jackups Awilco Offshore has under construction (plus one remaining option).
The rig is delivered well within budget.
WilPower is a Baker Marine Class 375 jackup, capable of drilling in water depths of up to 375 feet and drill high pressure and high temperature wells down to 30,000 feet drilling depth.
The rig will shortly be delivered to Arabian Drilling Company for commencement of its five year bare-boat charter for operations offshore Saudi Arabia. Premium Drilling will be responsible for managing the charter.
- RCP Signs Supply Contract with Awilco Drilling (May 15)
- Awilco Inks LOI with Suncor Energy (May 03)
- AGR Lands North Sea Drilling Contract with Awilco (Feb 04)
Company: Premium Drilling more info
- Reliance Opts for More Time to Deploy Deep Driller 4 (Dec 02)
- Coastal to Put Songkhla A-03 On Stream in Late November (Nov 13)
- Coastal Tests Positive Production Flow at Songkhla A-01 (Nov 04)