Roc: Moondah-1's a Dry Hole
Roc Oil (WA) Pty Limited said that the Moondah-1 exploration well in TP/15 in the Perth Basin offshore Western Australia has been drilled to a total depth of 1,450 meters below rotary table without encountering significant hydrocarbons.
At 6 a.m. local time on Monday, operations were underway to plug and abandon the well prior to the ENSCO 67 jack-up drill rig relocating to commence drilling operations at the Frankland-1 exploration well in WA-286-P.
Members of the TP/15 Joint Venture include Roc (20%, operator), ARC Energy Limited (45%), AWE Oil (Western Australia) Pty Ltd (25%), and Westranch Holdings Pty Limited (10%).
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Arc Energy more info
- Jingemia 12 Development Well Cased, Completed as Oil Producer (Aug 13)
- ARC Energy Trust Announces Cash Distribution Amount for June (May 15)
- Rheochem to Provide Drilling Services Onshore Western Australia (Dec 03)
Company: Australian Worldwide Exploration (AWE) more info
- Waitsia Gas Project Exceeds Pre-Production Expectations (Dec 22)
- Waitsia JV Approves 2017 Development Activities Budget (Dec 09)
- AWE Commences Gas Sales from Stage 1 of Waitsia Gas Project in Perth Basin (Aug 29)
Company: Westranch Holdings Pty Limited more info
- Roc: Moondah-1's a Dry Hole (Jul 31)