COSL Inks Well Cementing Contract with Sinopec
China Oilfield Services Limited has signed a well cementing services contract with Sinopec International Petroleum Exploration and Production Corporation for the provision of well cementing services to its Sakhalin-Veninsky project in Russia.
COSL has always maintained an excellent working relationship with Sinopec International Petroleum Exploration and Production Corporation. To ensure the smooth operation of this project, the Company has established a Sakhalin-Veninsky well cementing project team to strengthen the coordination and leadership of the project. The estimated operation period of this project is 5 months, and pursuant to the contract, the Company will provide facilities, tools and part of the casing hardware.
Mr. Zhong Hua, CFO and Executive Vice President of COSL, said, "The provision of well cementing services this time is the first overseas project between the Company and Sinopec. Through this project, we hope to further enhance our cooperation with Sinopec, and through the provision of quality drilling services in the overseas market, the Company's capabilities will be further enhanced."
- China's COSL Completes 3D Seismic Ops in North Barents Sea (Aug 10)
- COSL Completes its First Exploration Assignment in the Far East (Aug 08)
- COSL Appoints Qi Meisheng as CEO and President, Replaces Li Yong (Jun 16)
Company: Sinopec more info
- China's Surging Gasoline Exports Hurting Regional Refiners (Jan 15)
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery (Sep 14)
- Sinopec Says Some Refineries Would Be Hit By A Halt In Iran Crude Buying (Aug 27)