PSL Secures First Technip Contract Down Under
PSL Energy Services Ltd. has won its first contract with Technip in Australia.
The oil and gas services specialist will provide precommissioning services for Technip Oceania Pty Ltd on Woodside Energy Ltd’s Enfield oil and gas subsea development.
Located approximately 40km offshore Karratha, Western Australia, in 550 meters water depth, the Enfield development will include five production wells and six water injection wells for reservoir pressure support, with flow lines to a disconnectable Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) facility.
PSL’s Asia Pacific division based in Singapore will carry out a variety of operations including testing electro-hydraulic control umbilicals, flooding, pigging and pressure testing of flow lines, and the nitrogen dewatering of two gas lines.
PSL has an extensive track record of working with Technip in Baku, West Africa, and UKCS. The $450,000 Enfield contract represents an extension of that relationship.
“This project is a key award for PSL which further demonstrates our capability in Asia Pacific region and builds on our existing relationship with Technip,” said Kenny Coutts, PSL Asia Pacific’s managing director. “We are continuing to invest in equipment and people with a full-time presence in Perth, Western Australia, which is part of our expansion to support our customers locally.”
- Offshore Australia Contract Goes to KBR (Oct 11)
- Pipe Dream? Chevron, Woodside Vie to Shape Australia's LNG Sector (Jun 15)
- Chevron Unveils Shared Vision for North West Shelf Infrastructure Stimulus (May 16)
Company: TechnipFMC plc more info
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to TechnipFMC (Jan 09)
- Chevron Wellhead Deal Goes to TechnipFMC (Nov 14)
- Technip Wins Contract for Louisiana LNG Proposal (Oct 15)
Company: PSL Energy Services more info
- EnerMech Hits Double with 2 Mechanical Service Acquisitions (Oct 07)
- Halliburton Acquires PSL Energy Services Limited (Aug 01)
- Halliburton to Acquire PSL (Apr 26)