Enarsa, Ancap, PDVSA Sign Reserves Certification Study Accord
The presidents of state oil companies PDVSA of Venezuela, Enarsa of Argentina and Uruguay's Ancap have signed an agreement for the reserves quantification and certification study at the Ayacucho 6 extra-heavy block in Venezuela's Orinoco belt, PDVSA said in a statement.
The agreement builds on a previous MOU signed by the companies that started negotiations to begin joint development of the project.
Visit BNamericas to access our real-time news reports, 7-year archive, Fact File company database, and latest research reports. Click here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas information service.
- Documents: Venezuela Resumes Domestic Crude Exports To Cuba (Sep 13)
- Documents: Venezuela's PDVSA To Reopen Damaged Port Dock By Month's End (Sep 12)
- Venezuelan Crude Sales To US Fell In August On Port Interruptions (Sep 04)
Company: ENARSA more info
- Argentina Suspends Auction for Offshore Blocks (Aug 09)
- Argentina Could Know Its Oil, Gas Output Potential by 2011 (Dec 02)
- ENARSA, Sipetrol Argentina YPF & Enap Begin Drilling in the Argentine Sea (Sep 23)
Company: Ancap more info
- Uruguay Says To Tender 17 Offshore Blocks For Exploration (Apr 25)
- Japan's MOL Agrees Deal to Provide FSRU to Uruguay's Gas Sayago (May 12)
- MOL, Gas Sayago to Continue with Development of the Uruguay FSRU Project (Oct 06)