PA Resources Spuds Didon Production Well
PA Resources has spud the fifth well on the Didon Field in Tunisia. The Didon-5 well will be a 600 m long horizontal oil producer on the main compartment.
The well is being drilled by Diamond Offshore's jackup, Ocean Spur, through a slot on the newly installed Didon platform. The well is designed to be an oil producer in the crestal area of the central compartment. The well will have a liquid capacity of 12,000 barrels per day. It will be drilled to approximately 2,750 m below sea level and the drilling is expected to last approximately 60 days.
Upon completion of the Didon-5, Ocean Spur will
proceed with the drilling of Didon-6 well in the
eastern part of the field.
Manages 19 Offshore Rigs
- New Contracts Drive Diamond Offshore's Profit Beat; Shares Rise (Oct 30)
- Diamond Offshore's Profit Beats Estimates On Lower Costs (May 01)
- Offshore Drillers Still Seeking Recovery Enjoyed by Shale (Feb 07)
Company: PA Resources more info
- PA Resources Completes Divestment of North Sea Assets (Mar 24)
- PA Resources Welcomes New CEO (May 15)
- Noble Finds Oil at Carla South (May 02)