Hallin Marine Wins Bunga Raya Contract
Hallin Marine Subsea International plc, which provides subsea solutions to the oil and gas industry, said that it has garnered a US$1.1-million subsea construction contract for Talisman Energy at the Bunga Raya Field, offshore Malaysia.
At short notice Hallin has mobilized the Sealion-operated DP1 vessel The Mariner. In addition, Hallin has deployed survey and positioning equipment, the company’s Air Diving System, its Workclass ROV, and specialist subsea personnel and operators to support the installation of additional offshore platform piles. This activity is part of the water injection development of the Talisman offshore installation. Work is expected to conclude by the end of this month.
“We are pleased to win our first contract with Talisman Energy in Malaysia,” said John Giddens, Hallin’s chief executive. “The speed that we have mobilized this complex package demonstrates our professionalism and expertise as a marine and subsea contractor. Talisman Energy is expanding its scope in the Southeast Asia region and we are pleased to be working with them once again and supporting their offshore operations in these works.”
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Hallin Marine more info
- Hallin Completes Replacement of Mooring Lines for FPSO HYSY111 in China (Aug 26)
- Hallin Supports Subsea 7 in Offshore Installation Work in Bay of Bengal (Apr 17)
- Hallin Marine Completes Subsea Project at Thailand's Bualuang Oil Field (Feb 28)