Cirrus Completes Acquisition of Dutch Licenses
Cirrus Energy Corp. said that its wholly owned subsidiary, Cirrus Energy Nederland B.V., has completed the acquisition from Wintershall Noordzee B.V. of its operated interests in the M1a and M7 licenses on the Netherlands continental shelf. Both licenses contain undeveloped gas discoveries.
Details on the acquired interests were included in the press release of May 23, 2006, which announced the acquisition.
Cirrus Energy Corp. is a Calgary-based international oil and gas company that currently has 43,267,333 common shares outstanding (45,832,333 fully diluted).
- The $20B Race to Eclipse Norway's Elite Oil Producers (Sep 13)
- Wintershall's Libya Oil Output Sharply Lower At 10,000 Bpd (Aug 28)
- Kremlin Accuses Trump of Trying to Bully Europe into Buying US LNG (Jul 12)
Company: Cirrus Energy more info
- Cirrus to Sell Stake in Coora Field (Nov 03)
- Cirrus: Production Remains Shut-In at MO7-A Field (Oct 15)
- Production Shut-In at Netherlands Field (Sep 23)