Aker Kvaerner Wins Neptune Contract
Aker Kvaerner has been awarded a contract with Neptune Marine & Drilling Pte Ltd in Singapore for delivery of drilling equipment to the Neptune Explorer drillship. The total contract value for Aker Kvaerner is approximately US$23 million.
"This contract which consists of derrick drill floor equipment and motion compensation is based on Aker Kvaerner MH's standard drilling equipment,” said Roald Amundsen, president of Aker Kvaerner MH. “This contract with Neptune is our latest project that will benefit from standardization of our drilling equipment.”
The drilling equipment package will be delivered in either late 2006 or early 2007.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Neptune Marine Services more info
- Neptune Marine Services Bags Quadrant's Contract for Work Off Australia (Sep 27)
- Neptune Marine Services Wins Contract from PTTEP Australasia (Jul 28)
- Neptune Bags Kitan Disconnection Project Contract from Technip (Feb 11)