Saipem Garners Eni Maintenance Contract
Saipem has been awarded a service contract for the maintenance of Eni’s Italy-based onshore and offshore oil and gas production plants. Eni produces approximately 260,000 boe per day from these facilities.
The contract is worth more than 500 million euros. It designates Saipem as Eni’s exclusive provider of all ordinary and extraordinary maintenance services until the first quarter of 2012. Services provided will span the entire maintenance chain—from maintenance engineering to procurement and operative maintenance.
Saipem, which is 43% owned by Eni, provides engineering, procurement, project management, and construction services for the oil and gas industry. It has distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects and a strong bias toward activities in deepwater, remote areas, gas monetization, and heavy oil exploitation.
- Offshore Mozambique Block Goes to Eni (Oct 17)
- Offshore Mexico FPSO Contract Goes to Modec (Oct 12)
- Eni Makes New Gas Discovery in Egypt (Aug 30)
Company: Saipem more info
- Saipem-led JV Wins Contract for LNG Project in Nigeria (Jul 13)
- Three Drilling Contractors Advance in Rigzone Employer Survey (May 24)
- Saipem Scouting Around as Subsea 7 Bid Makes Waves (Apr 24)