Saipem Garners Eni Maintenance Contract
Saipem has been awarded a service contract for the maintenance of Eni’s Italy-based onshore and offshore oil and gas production plants. Eni produces approximately 260,000 boe per day from these facilities.
The contract is worth more than 500 million euros. It designates Saipem as Eni’s exclusive provider of all ordinary and extraordinary maintenance services until the first quarter of 2012. Services provided will span the entire maintenance chain—from maintenance engineering to procurement and operative maintenance.
Saipem, which is 43% owned by Eni, provides engineering, procurement, project management, and construction services for the oil and gas industry. It has distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects and a strong bias toward activities in deepwater, remote areas, gas monetization, and heavy oil exploitation.
- Eni Secures Two Deals for Oman Blocks (Jan 14)
- Eni to Operate Alaska Oil Field (Jan 03)
- Eni Spuds Well in Central North Sea (Dec 31)
Company: Saipem more info
- Offshore Egypt Project to Start New Phase (Dec 20)
- Arctic LNG Contract Goes to Saipem (Dec 19)
- Saipem-led JV Wins Contract for LNG Project in Nigeria (Jul 13)