Stuart Petroleum Makes Discovery with Revenue #1
Stuart Petroleum has discovered a new oil pool in the McKinlay Formation with its Revenue #1 well located in PEL 113 in the Cooper/Eromanga Basin in South Australia. Wireline logs have been run and indicate approximately two meters of oil pay in the McKinlay. Hole conditions will prevent any Drill Stem Tests from being run and the well will be cased pending completion as an oil well.
Testing and further evaluation of oil shows in the Murta and Birkhead formations will be conducted after completion of the well.
Participants in the Revenue #1 well are Stuart Petroleum as operator with 66.7% and Beach Petroleum with 33.3%.
- Stuart Notes DST Results from Acrasia 5 Well (Oct 22)
- Stuart Drills Ahead at Acrasia Well (Oct 11)
- Stuart to Commence Drilling at Acrasia Well (Oct 08)
Company: Beach Petroleum more info
- Beach Commences Production from Middleton Gas Project (Jan 09)
- Beach Says Hello to Mr. Rod Rayner (Nov 11)
- Beach Energy Gains Majority Control of Adelaide Energy (Nov 10)