More Tasks for West Navigator at Ormen Lange
Norsk Hydro Produksjon a.s has received consent for extended use of the West Navigator at Ormen Lange.
In September 2005, Hydro received consent to use West Navigator at Ormen Lange.
The new consent is an extension and applies to the drilling of a monitoring well 6305/5-2 and plugback of exploration well 6305/5-1.
The drilling activity is managed by A/S Norske Shell on behalf of the licensees in the relevant production license.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)