Empyrean Energy to Begin Testing Glantal-1 Well
Empyrean Energy says operations have commenced in preparation to test four initial zones for the presence of gas at the Glantal-1 well, the first well drilled by Empyrean and its partners in the Glantal Gas Project in Germany. The operator of the Glantal Gas Project, Pannonian International Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S.-based Galaxy Energy Corporation has advised that following the arrival and rigging up operations of the Koller workover rig, operations are currently running in hole in preparation to condition the wellbore for testing.
The first of four initial zones chosen for testing will be perforated as soon as current operations to condition the wellbore in preparation for testing are complete.
Executive Director Tom Kelly commented "We are pleased that operations to test
the first well drilled by Empyrean and its partners on the massive Pfalzer
Anticline are now underway. This marks an important milestone for Empyrean in
what has been a busy year.
- JayHawk to Acquire 5 Gas Wells and 11,462 Acres in Kansas (Mar 17)
- Galaxy Energy Appeals Amex Delisting (Feb 13)
- Galaxy Energy Receives Notice of Delisting Application (Feb 08)
Company: Empyrean Energy more info
- Empyrean Expects Further Upside from Sugarloaf AMI Project in 2016 (Dec 31)
- Empyrean Sees Upgrade to Eagle Ford Shale Asset (Jul 08)
- Empyrean Reports Production Decrease at Sugarloaf (May 21)