Havila Shipping Wins Long Term Contract from Norsk Hydro
Havila Shipping ASA has entered into a charter agreement with Hydro for the Muly-Field Standby vessel Havila Runde. The contract has a duration of five years firm, with 2x1 yearly options, and has a total value of approximately NOK 260 million included options.
From 2002 this vessel has covered multi field
rescue recovery duties on Oseberg/Troll in the North Sea. This contract will be in directly continuation of this. This contract consolidates the position of the company as a long- term offshore service partner, and strengthens the
relationship between Hydro and Havila Shipping ASA.
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Havila more info
- Havila Shipping to Take Ownership of 5 Platform Supply Vessels (Jun 28)
- Havila Shipping Sails Out of 2Q with NOK 158.2MM (Aug 15)
- ODIM Cinches NOK 100MM Contract for Subsea Installations (Jul 09)