Petrobras Charters PSVs from DOF & Norskan
DOF ASA has entered into an agreement with Petrobras for a two-year charter for the newbuild Skandi Rio. The charter will commence upon delivery of the vessel in October 2006. The contract has a value of approximately US $24 million.
Norskan Offshore Ltda. and Petrobras have agreed to extend the contract for Norskan Leblon for two years from August 2006. The contract has a value of approximately US $11.5 million.
NorSkan Offshore Ltda of Brazil is owned 50/50 by Solstad Offshore ASA and DOF ASA.
- Murphy Oil and Petrobras to Form Gulf of Mexico JV (Oct 11)
- Offshore Brazil Contract Extension Goes to Transocean (Sep 28)
- Union: Petrobras Plans To Start Reopening Replan Refinery In 48 Hours (Aug 22)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)