Petrobras Charters PSVs from DOF & Norskan
DOF ASA has entered into an agreement with Petrobras for a two-year charter for the newbuild Skandi Rio. The charter will commence upon delivery of the vessel in October 2006. The contract has a value of approximately US $24 million.
Norskan Offshore Ltda. and Petrobras have agreed to extend the contract for Norskan Leblon for two years from August 2006. The contract has a value of approximately US $11.5 million.
NorSkan Offshore Ltda of Brazil is owned 50/50 by Solstad Offshore ASA and DOF ASA.
- Oil May Bring 400,000 Jobs and $258B in Investments to Brazil (Jan 17)
- Petrobras Sells Rights in 37 Oilfields for $823MM (Nov 28)
- Brazil Subsea Pipeline Project Goes to McDermott (Nov 21)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)