Aker Kvaerner to Provide Drilling Equipment to Frontier Drilling
Aker Kvaerner has been awarded a contract by Frontier Drilling USA Inc for delivery of a drilling equipment to the Frontier Peregrine II drillship. The total contract value for Aker Kvaerner is approximately US $17 million.
"We are happy to be awarded this contract with Frontier. Together with other recent contracts, this award again confirms Aker Kvaerner MH's position in the drilling equipment supply market," says Roald Amundsen, President of Aker Kvaerner MH.
The equipment package will be delivered in 2007.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Frontier Drilling ASA more info
- Noble Expands, Enhances Global Fleet with Frontier Acquisition (Jun 28)
- Shell Continues Evacuations from Western Gulf of Mexico Operations (Jun 28)
- Noble Nourishing Relationship With Shell (Jun 28)