Bristow Group Wins Pemex Contract
Bristow Group's Mexico joint venture for which it owns a 49% interest, Heliservicio Campeche S.A. de C.V. ("HC"), has been awarded a two-year contract by Petroleos Mexicanos ("PEMEX"). Under this contract, HC will provide and operate three Bell Helicopter 412EP helicopters in support of PEMEX's oil and gas operations. Two of the aircraft will be based in Cuidad del Carmen, Mexico and the third in Minatitlan, Mexico.
Bristow Group Inc. is a major provider of helicopter services to the oil and gas industry worldwide. Through its subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures, including HC, the Company provides transportation services in most oil and gas producing regions including the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and Alaska, the North Sea, Africa, Mexico, South America, Australia, Russia, Egypt and the Far East. Additionally, the Company is a leading provider of production management services for oil and gas production facilities in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. The Company's Common Stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRS.
- Pemex Signs Landmark Offshore Deal (Sep 21)
- Data, Source: Mexico's State-Run Pemex Pauses Light Crude Exports (Aug 31)
- Bay of Campeche Subsea Tieback Contract Goes to McDermott (Aug 01)
Company: Bristow Group Inc. more info
- Helicopter Operators Set For Take-Off As Oil Drilling Picks Up (Jun 03)
- Bristow Lands Statoil Contract (Apr 19)
- Bristow Group Appoints CFO (Sep 14)