Fugro Awarded Ichthys Gas Field Development
Fugro Survey Pty Ltd has been awarded the contract for the survey for the development of the Ichthys Gas Field.
Fugro Survey Pty Ltd of Perth has been awarded a contract to provide Geophysical Survey Services for the Ichthys Gas Condensate Field and associated facilities on behalf of Inpex Browse Ltd.
The Ichthys Field is located approximately 250km from the northwest coast of Australia in the Browse Basin. The Ichthys gas-condensate field has the potential to be a major offshore Australian project, and INPEX is now working towards the commercialization of this large resource.
Key elements of the survey cover offshore facilities; subsea pipeline, to transport hydrocarbons from the offshore facilities to an onshore location; and loading and handling facilities
Work will include a full geophysical spread consisting of state of the art digital acquisition using Fugro proprietary acquisition and processing systems.
Fugro's capability of providing one-stop shop services was crucial in being able to satisfy the client's requirements with a cost-effective solution.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Inpex more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Inpex Halts Construction At Australian LNG Site After Worker Dies (Nov 30)
- Japan's Inpex Says Ichthys LNG Project On Track For March Start (Nov 08)
- Statement: Indonesia To Extend Inpex's Masela LNG Contract By 27 Years (Oct 19)