ORX Spuds Clovelly South Well
Texhoma Energy said that drilling commenced Wednesday on the Allain-Lebreton No.2 well in the Clovelly South Prospect in Lafourche Parish, La.
The well is targeting multiple objectives between 12,000 feet and 14,500 feet based on geologic and 3-D seismic control. Texhoma anticipates that the well will reach the deepest objective within 60 days.
The operator of the well is ORX Resources, Inc. Texhoma has an 11% working interest in the well.
- Texhoma Reports Successful SW La. Workover (Mar 09)
- Texhoma Reports Successful Recompletion at Intracoastal City (Feb 27)
- Texhoma: Buck Snag's Second Well Logs Three Gas Pays (Dec 08)
Company: ORX Resources, Inc. more info
- ORX Spuds Clovelly South Well (Jun 22)
- Sun Oil to Participate in the Clovelly Prospect in Louisiana (Feb 09)