Altinex Completes Bond Issue for Denerco Merger
Altinex ASA says that the NOK 660 million (US$104.6 million) bond issue that it will use to complete its acquisition of Denerco Oil is now fully subscribed.
Geopard A/S, a 100% indirectly owned subsidiary of Altinex, issued the senior unsecured bond loan, which will carry a coupon of 12% per year and will mature in 2012. The bond loan will be supported by a parent company guarantee from Altinex.
With this bond issue, together with a previously announced share issue and bank loan, Altinex has all the financing in place for the acquisition. The settlement is set for June 22.
Pareto Securities ASA and SEB Enskilda ASA were the mandated arrangers for the bond issue.
- Altinex Clears Regulatory Hurdles for Denerco Acquisition (Jul 12)
- Robin-1 Exploration Well Completed (Jul 05)
- Altinex Completes Bond Issue for Denerco Merger (Jun 21)
Company: Altinex Oil AS more info
- NPD Grants StatoilHydro Drilling Permit for PL 442 Wildcat (Aug 28)
- Dong Completes Drilling at Siri-6 in Danish North Sea (Jan 27)
- Oilexco Enters LOI with Bluewater to Deploy FPSO at North Sea's Huntington (Aug 27)