Pertra Inks Drilling Deal with AGR Drilling Petroleum Services
Pertra has entered into a frame agreement with AGR Drilling Petroleum Services AS (DPT) regarding the supply of drilling services for Pertra’s exploration wells for the next three years.
The agreement comprises well planning, preparation of documentation, and management of drilling activities. DPT will also manage deliveries from other suppliers of drilling-related services.
This frame agreement is a continuation of the previous good and long-term cooperation between DPT and Pertra.
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)
Company: AGR Drilling Petroleum Services AS more info
- AGR Wins Well Management Contract with Edison (Jan 06)
- AGR Wins Well Management Contract with OMV (Apr 10)
- AGR Appoints New Norwegian Rig Team Head (Aug 29)