STP Technology Chosen for Front Puffin FPSO
Advanced Production and Loading has been awarded a Letter of Intent from Frontline for a submerged production system (STP) for the Front Puffin FPSO. The contract is for a small disconnectable STP Turret Mooring System, including design, fabrication and commissioning.
This contract would represent APL's 10th order for the STP System and the first order for the new business unit, Frontline FPSO. The vessel will be moored at the Puffin Field offshore North Western Australia. There it will operate for the Australian E&P oil company AED Oil Limited. APL's final delivery is expected to take place in Q1 2007.
- First Subsea to Moor Deepest STP Buoy at GOM's Chinook Cascade Field (Jan 29)
- Xijiang STP Buoy Successfully Connected (Mar 28)
- APL to Install STP Buoy on the MA-D6 Field Offshore India (Aug 07)
Company: AED Oil Limited more info
- AED Welcomes New CEO (Apr 28)
- AED Receives Extension for Rombebai PSC Contract (Apr 20)
- AED to Plug, Abandon Lempuyang Well (Apr 07)