Ramunia Wins Fabrication Contract from Talisman
Ramunia Fabricators has been awarded a contract from Talisman Malaysia Limited for the engineering and fabrication of BO-B, BO-C and BO-D WHRP Substructures and BO-A to BO-D Bridge.
The contract comprises engineering, procurement, fabrication, load-out and seafastening of the three jackets and bridge for the Bunga Okid Development Project. The Bunga Okid Development Project is located offshore Trengganu. The contract value of the Project is approximately RM54 million and the fabrication contract will take approximately 12 months from the award date.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Ramunia Holdings Berhad more info
- ONGC Terminates Pipeline Contract with Ramunia (May 20)
- ONGC Awards Ramunia a $685M Pipeline Contract Offshore India (Jan 28)
- Ramunia and Mackra in Tubular Rolling Plant JV (Apr 20)