Crosco Expands Service Activities in Egypt
Crosco Integrated Drilling & Well Services Co., Ltd. has been awarded the following contracts in Egypt:
Eni's subsidiary International Egypt Oil Co. (IEOC) has awarded Crosco a seven firm plus three optional well contract for drilling services that will be provided on the Western Desert Concession. Drilling services will be provided with Crosco 2000 HP drilling rig Emsco 605 (Emsco C-2II) upon completion of well Drazia-1 for INA Industrija nafte d.d. Zagreb Naftaplin (Egypt Branch). The planned well depth for each of IEOC's wells is 4,500 meters.
RWE Dea Nile GMBH has awarded Crosco a two year, two drilling rig contract for drilling services that will be provided on the Disouq Concession. Drilling services will be provided with Crosco 2000 HP drilling rig Emsco 602 (Emsco C-2II) and with subcontracted NIS-Naftagas 2000 HP drilling rig National 2 (National 1320 UE). Drilling services with National 2 are scheduled to commence in September 2006.
Drilling services with Emsco 602 are scheduled to commence in March 2007 upon completion of drilling services for Al Furat Petroleum Co. in Syria.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Promises Richer Returns After Exploration Success (Mar 16)
- Egypt's Potential Gas Surplus Could Feed Global LNG Glut (Feb 20)
- Egypt With Eni to Fast-Track Zohr Gas Output, Minister Says (Jan 31)
Company: RWE-DEA more info
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit in PL609 (Sep 10)
- Lundin Spuds Appraisal Well on Alta Discovery (Mar 25)
Company: Crosco Integrated Drilling Services more info
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- Crosco Shuffles Management (Jan 10)
- CROSCO Mobilizies Workover Rigs to Oman (May 03)
- CROSCO Spins Bit for Total in Libya (Apr 07)