Woodside Awards Contract to Bristow Helicopters
Woodside Energy has awarded a contract to The Bristow Group to provide helicopter services in support of their forthcoming drilling campaigns in Kenya and Australia. The contract will commence in the fourth quarter of 2006 utilising medium and heavy sized helicopters.
Bristow is proud to have supported Woodside Energy in Australia and Mauritania over the past 30 years and looks forward to strengthening their relationship through these programs.
Bristow Helicopters (International) Ltd is a part of Bristow Group Inc. Bristow, including its subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures, is one of the largest providers of helicopter transportation services to the world's oil and gas industry. Our mission is to provide the safest and most efficient helicopter transportation, maintenance, search and rescue and aviation support, as well as oil and gas production management services to our customers around the world.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Bristow Group Inc. more info
- Helicopter Operators Set For Take-Off As Oil Drilling Picks Up (Jun 03)
- Bristow Lands Statoil Contract (Apr 19)
- Bristow Group Appoints CFO (Sep 14)