Bjorge to Supply Metering Stations to Aker Kvaerner
Bjorge ASA has secured two contracts worth about NOK 10 million through its Holta & Haland Metering AS subsidiary for delivering metering stations with associated systems.
Involving technology for which Holta & Haland Metering is the Norwegian leader, these orders have been placed by Aker Kvaerner Offshore Partner.
They cover a fuel/gas lift metering system for BP's Ula platform in the North Sea and an automatic sampling cabinet for oil on the Tordis field operated by Statoil.
Both deliveries will be constructed in close collaboration with local manufacturers, and are due for completion this year.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Bjorge ASA more info
- Aasland Takes Helm At Bjoerge (Jan 05)
- GE O&G Awards Bjorge Naxys Contract for Monitoring Subsea Installations (Jun 29)
- EnerMech Snaps Up Norwegian North Sea Crane Division (Oct 30)