Chevron Renews Contract with Blake Offshore for MOPU No. 4
BLAKE Offshore, L.L.C. has renewed the contract on mobile offshore production unit (MOPU) No. 4 with Chevron U.S.A. for an additional one year term. MOPU No. 4 is a 173 ft. maximum and 20’ minimum water depth, mat supported jackup that is currently producing in West Cameron Block 44 for Chevron U.S.A. MOPU No. 4 is capable of producing 200 mcfd of gas, 2,500 bpd of condensate and 5,000 bpd of water.
BLAKE Offshore, L.L.C. headquartered in Metairie, La. provides offshore drilling, completion and work over services as well as providing mobile offshore production units (MOPU) in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. The company operates a diverse fleet consisting of 4 offshore jackups, 3 mobile offshore production units and 1 self propelled, completion and work over unit. Additional information about BLAKE Offshore, L.L.C. can be obtained at our website at www.blakeoffshore.com.
For all of your drilling, completion, workover services as well as mobile offshore production platform needs please contact Mike Blake at (504) 885-7449.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: Blake more info
- Blake International USA Rigs Celebrates First Anniversary, Opens New Office (May 28)
- Blake's Chairman Sells Stake in Company, Waves Good-Bye to Board (Feb 11)
- Blake Offshore Appoints New Board Member (Dec 08)