Solstad Offshore Purchases Construction Service Vessel
Solstad Offshore ASA has entered into an agreement with North Sea Invest AS for the purchase of the construction service vessel Bold Endeavour. The vessel is presently in operation in Mexico under a 5-year T/C with DeepOcean ASA.
The vessel was built in 1999, has a length of 129m, a width of 22m, 1.600 m2 working deck and equipped with DP class 2.
The commercial terms between the parties are confidential.
Solstad Offshore ASA is one of the world's leading owner and operators of offshore construction service vessels and operates after the purchase of Bold Endeavour in total 10 vessels within this segment.
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Solstad Offshore Says Industry Must Consolidate to Restore Profits (Feb 24)
Company: DeepOcean more info
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)