Offshore Rig Services Says First Rig on Schedule
Offshore Rig Services says that the construction of the first rig at Yantai-Raffles Shipyard is progressing as scheduled, and that an important milestone was reached June 1st, by starting the steel cutting process for the structural steel.
The main steel construction process will last until June 2007.
The ORS Pioneer is a Global Maritime GM-4000 designed rig capable of working in 2,460 feet of water. The rig is scheduled to be delivered during the fourth quarter of 2008.
- Newbuild COSLProspector Semisub Commences Sea Trial Offshore China (Oct 09)
- Aker Solutions Scores Jackup Drilling Equipment Contract (Apr 16)
- China's First Deepwater Semi Delivered (Nov 16)
Company: OffRig Drilling ASA more info
- OffRig to Build Third Semisub at Yantai Raffles Shipyard (Jan 31)
- Awilco Offshore's Stake in OffRig Reaches 91.2% (Jan 09)
- Awilco Announces Results of Voluntary Offer for OffRig (Nov 30)