Endeavour Increases Norwegian Interests
Endeavour International's subsidiary, Endeavour Energy Norge AS, has signed an agreement with Lundin Norway pursuant to which Endeavour will obtain a 25 percent interest in Production License 304 on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. The transfer of the license is subject to approval by the Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy and Ministry of Finance.
Endeavour Energy UK Ltd and Lundin Heather Ltd have also signed an agreement pursuant to which Lundin will be transferred a 25 percent interest in Production License 1176 on the United Kingdom Continental Shelf.
Endeavour serves as operator of the license and will hold a 75 percent
interest following the transfer to Lundin. The transfer of the license is subject to the approval of the UK Department of Trade and Industry.
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Output At Lundin's Grieg Field Back To Normal After Forties Outage (Dec 27)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
Company: Endeavour Energy UK Limited more info
- Bibby Offshore Delivers Multi-Million Dollar Decommissioning Contracts (Sep 08)
- BMT Cordah Advises on 27th Licensing Round (Feb 19)
- Aker Bags Umbilical Gig for Endeavour's E. Rochelle Proj. (Jul 21)