Tanjung Offshore Awarded Contract for Work in Sudan
Tanjung Offshore Berhad's subsidiary, Tanjung Offshore Services Sdn Bhd has has been awarded a contract from Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd for the supply of distributed control systems, safety and fire gas systems and field instrumentations for White Nile Petroleum's Mala Development Project in Sudan. The total value of the contract is estimated at approximately RM4,000,000.00.
TOS is in the midst of satisfying the scope of work stipulated in the abovementioned contract which are expected to be completed by mid September 2006.
The abovementioned contract valued at approximately RM4,000,000.00 is expected to contribute positively to the earnings of Tanjung for the financial year ending December 31, 2006.
- Malaysia's Tanjung Offshore Diversifies into Education, Training (May 31)
- Malaysia's Gas Generators Bags a $4.4M Contract from PTS Resources (May 13)
- TOS, Jereh Collaborate to Offer Products, Services for Malaysia O&G Market (Sep 16)
Company: White Nile more info
- Sudan's White Nile Petroleum Finds Dry Gas in Block 8 (Jun 01)
- White Nile Proposes to Change Company Name, Investing Strategy (Dec 05)
- White Nile to Acquire Energy Africa Ltd, Nigerian Oil Projects (May 19)