The Petrosea Clough JV Wins Maleo Work
PT Petrosea Tbk, together with its partner, PT Clough, have entered into a US$15M contract with Santos (Madura Offshore) Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of Santos Limited, for the provision of the Maleo Spur Pipeline, including the Maleo MOPU tie-in spool (materials only) and the EJGP tie-in spool, associated hot-tap connection, sub sea manifold and mechanical completion of the Maleo Spur Pipeline associated with the Development of the Maleo gas field. Petrosea has a 50% (US $7.5 million) interest in this project.
The Maleo project is located in Indonesian waters about 40 km south east of Madura Island.
Santos (Madura offshore) Pty Ltd will install a Mobile Offshore Production Unit (MOPU) and a sub sea sales gas export pipeline connecting to the existing EJGP, with the following works:
- 7.4 km sub sea gas export pipeline, and;
- Hot tap connection into the existing East Java Gas Pipeline (EJGP)
The Maleo field development is remote from any existing oil and gas infrastructure and will therefore be a standalone facility.
Project management, engineering work, coordination of fabrication and offshore installation work for the Maleo Development Project will be undertaken in Petrosea's Jakarta office.
PT Petrosea Tbk is a multi-disciplinary engineering construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. The Company has been listed on the Jakarta and Surabaya Stock Exchanges since 1990.
- Santos Seen Luring More Bids After Rejecting $7.2 Billion Offer (Nov 16)
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
- Australia Plans LNG Export Limits to Help Ease Local Price Pain (Apr 27)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)
Company: PT Petrosea Tbk more info
- Clough Completes Sale of Petrosea (Jul 07)
- Clough Confirms Disposal of Shares in Petrosea (Feb 18)
- The Petrosea Clough JV Wins Maleo Work (May 23)