PSL Energy Services Wins Hydraulic Workover Contract from Talisman
PSL Energy has been commissioned to perform a multi-well workover campaign in Talisman's Beatrice field in the North Sea.
PSL will deploy one of their 460k work over units to the project which is due to commence in September and will last 7- 10 months. The scheme is valued at approximately £3.5 million.
PSL believe their track record in providing heavy intervention services to other North Sea operators was an important factor in winning this first contract with Talisman.
Paul Ray, PSL's HWO operations manager, said: "Our company has a very good relationship with Talisman across all departments but this is the first time we have been asked to provide HWO services.
"We have been carrying out similar work in the Forties Echo field and this has provided a template which is proving attractive to a number of North Sea operators.
"As the most experienced provider of HWO services in the North Sea we are able to offer clients the benefits of the largest and most diverse HWO equipment pool.
"We are looking forward to working with Talisman and building on our track record for providing safe, innovative and economic well intervention services."
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: PSL Energy Services more info
- EnerMech Hits Double with 2 Mechanical Service Acquisitions (Oct 07)
- Halliburton Acquires PSL Energy Services Limited (Aug 01)
- Halliburton to Acquire PSL (Apr 26)