Three Companies Purchase Bidding Rules in Salta Tender
Argentine oil companies Tecpetrol, Pluspetrol and Anglo-Argentine oil firm PanAmerican Energy have purchased a combined 12 sets of bidding rules from the country's Salta province in the tender for the exploration and possible production of six hydrocarbons blocks, Salta's provincial government said in a statement.
Tecpetrol purchased the bidding rules for the Hickman and Tartagal Oriental areas, PlusPetrol for the Chirete, Morillo, Hickman and Tartagal Oriental areas and PanAmerican for all six blocks.
The province has extended the deadline to purchase bidding rules until August 11, the statement said.
Visit BNamericas to
access our real-time news reports, 7-year archive, Fact File company
database, and latest research reports. Click
here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas
- Union Leader: Argentina's Tecpetrol To Invest $2.3B In Vaca Muerta (Mar 23)
- Pluspetrol to Invest $500M in Peru Natgas Block (Aug 04)
- PetroNova Relinquishes CPO-6 Interest (Jul 05)
Company: Pluspetrol more info
- Government: Bids on Peru's Biggest Oil Block to Start in April (Mar 06)
- Pluspetrol Interested in Bidding on Peru's Biggest Oil Block (Feb 11)
- Argentina's Pluspetrol to Buy Apco Oil and Gas for $427 Million (Oct 03)
Company: PanAmerican Energy more info
- Neuquen Maintenance May Impact Exports (Jan 09)
- Ministry Official: Salta E&P Tender Interest Exceeding Expectations (Aug 16)
- Three Companies Purchase Bidding Rules in Salta Tender (May 19)