Technics Snags S$5 Million Contract from J. Ray McDermott
Technics Oil & Gas Limited's subsidiary, Technics Offshore Engineering Pte Ltd, has secured a S$5.0 million contract from J. Ray McDermott Asia Pacific Pte Ltd for the engineering, procurement and construction of critical production equipment which includes pressurized production separators and scrubbers for the use in an oil field development project.
The contract is not expected to have any material effect on the earnings per share and net tangible assets per share of Technics Oil & Gas Limited in the current year.
Mr. Robin Ting, Executive Chairman and Managing Director of Technics Oil & Gas Limited, is very bullish on the prospects for oil & gas industry for the next few years. The outstanding order book as of the date of announcement stands at approximately S$56 million.
Technics Oil & Gas Limited (formerly known as Technics Group Holdings Limited), is a Singapore publicly listed company. It provides a comprehensive range of process equipment, including gas
compression packages, and support services to the Oil & Gas industry in Asia Pacific.
- J. Ray McDermott Says Hello to New CFO (May 12)
- J. Ray McDermott Secures Fabrication Contract on Gorgon Project (May 06)
- J. Ray Reels in Second Subsea Gig in Vietnam (Apr 06)
Company: Technics Oil & Gas more info
- Technics Applies to Singapore High Court for Judicial Management Order (Jun 01)
- Technics Oil & Gas Appoints Ng Chiu Yuen as Group MD (Apr 21)
- Technics Partners PT Elnusa for O&G Services Projects in Indonesia (Oct 19)