Roc Oil Begins Production from Second Cliff Head Well
Roc Oil reports that production has commenced from the second well in the Cliff Head field, CH-12H, which is the first of the four horizontal production wells to be brought on stream.
As of May 14, 2006, CH-12H was producing at an approximate rate of 6,800 barrels of oil per day ("BOPD"). The CH-6 well, the first well brought on production earlier this month at a rate of approximately 1,000 BOPD, has been temporarily shut-in while repair work is undertaken on the electric submersible pump.
Field production rates are expected to continue to increase to greater than 10,000 BOPD as the four other designated oil producers, including three horizontal wells, are brought on stream during the next several weeks.
The produced oil is transported via a 14 km pipeline to the onshore Arrowsmith Stabilization Plant from where it is trucked to the new BP Crude Oil Unloading Facility at Kwinana.
The first export of Cliff Head crude oil from the Arrowsmith Stabilization Plant was delivered to the BP Kwinana Unloading Facility on May 5, 2006.
The Cliff Head Joint Venture is comprised of Roc Oil as operator with 37.5%; AWE Oil with 27.5%; Wandoo Petroleum with 24%; ARC with 6% and CIECO Exploration with 5%.
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Arc Energy more info
- Jingemia 12 Development Well Cased, Completed as Oil Producer (Aug 13)
- ARC Energy Trust Announces Cash Distribution Amount for June (May 15)
- Rheochem to Provide Drilling Services Onshore Western Australia (Dec 03)
Company: Australian Worldwide Exploration (AWE) more info
- Waitsia Gas Project Exceeds Pre-Production Expectations (Dec 22)
- Waitsia JV Approves 2017 Development Activities Budget (Dec 09)
- AWE Commences Gas Sales from Stage 1 of Waitsia Gas Project in Perth Basin (Aug 29)
Company: Wandoo Petroleum more info
- Empyrean: Gas Zone Drilled in Project Margarita Well (Jun 21)
- Empyrean: Record Rains, Flooding Delay Shallow Drilling at Margarita (Jun 05)
- BassGas JV Welcomes Arbitrator's Decision on Clough Dispute (Jun 04)