Shell Awards Halliburton $100 Million in Contracts
Halliburton's Production Optimization Division has been awarded contracts by four Shell Exploration and Production companies in Europe to provide completion products and services for oil and gas operations in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Norway and Ireland. The contracts, valued at an estimated $100 million (USD), include the supply of completion products and associated services for five years with the potential for five single-year extensions.
Since the first pan-European contract between Shell and Halliburton in 1997, Halliburton has performed more than 750 installations for Shell Exploration and Production in Europe. These installations range from basic systems to complex, customized solutions representing completion designs from expanded tubular completions to highly deviated and horizontal solutions.
"Over the past seven years, we've worked with Shell in Europe and
have maintained a track record of bringing wells onto production
successfully, safely, and efficiently," said Jerry Wauters, vice
president, Halliburton's Production Optimization Division.
- CFO: Sand Delays To Cut Halliburton's 1Q EPS By 10 Cents (Feb 15)
- Halliburton Takes Fracking Fight From Oil Field to Patent Office (Feb 06)
- Halliburton Upbeat On 2018 As Oil Recovery Spreads (Jan 22)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 31 Offshore Rigs
- Oil's Heavy Hitters Line Up to Dive Into Mexico's Deep Waters (Jan 26)
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)