Sinvest Takes Delivery of Deep Driller 2
Sinvest has taken delivery of its first jackup from the Keppel FELS shipyard in Singapore.
The Deep Driller 2 is a KFELS Super B Class designed rig with a rated water depth of 35,000 feet.
The rig was delivered on time and is the first in a series of 5 rigs of this type now being built for Sinvest at Keppel FELS.
The rig will, as announced earlier, be operated by Premium Drilling and will commence drilling operations in May.
- Reliance Opts for More Time to Deploy Deep Driller 4 (Dec 02)
- Coastal to Put Songkhla A-03 On Stream in Late November (Nov 13)
- Coastal Tests Positive Production Flow at Songkhla A-01 (Nov 04)
Company: Sinvest ASA more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Fourth Sinvest Jackup Drilling Rig (Oct 17)
- Chevron Contracts Deep Driller 2 for Operations Offshore Thailand (Dec 27)
- Keppel On Track to Deliver Another Super B Jackup (Jun 18)