Ramunia Wins Fabrication Contract from Talisman Malaysia
Ramunia Holdings Berhad's subsidiary, Ramunia Fabricators Sdn Bhd, has received a Letter of Intent from Talisman Malaysia Limited for the fabrication of a water injection module.
In lieu of the official Letter of Award, this Letter of Intent is for the initial contract amount of up to RM 6,000,000.00. The contract is for the Bunga Raya A upgrade project currently located offshore of Terengganu and the project comprises construction engineering, fabrication, onshore pre-commissioning and loadout. The duration of the contract is approximately 4 months from the award date.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Ramunia Holdings Berhad more info
- ONGC Terminates Pipeline Contract with Ramunia (May 20)
- ONGC Awards Ramunia a $685M Pipeline Contract Offshore India (Jan 28)
- Ramunia and Mackra in Tubular Rolling Plant JV (Apr 20)