Petrolia Drilling Increases Stake in PetroMena
Petrolia Drilling ASA has increased its exposure to PetroMena AS through a combination of (i) market purchases, (ii) participation in the PetroMena AS private placement on April 19, 2006 (subject to approval by the general meeting of PetroMena) and (iii) forward contracts.
After the above mentioned transactions, Petrolia controls 104,169,300 shares in PetroMena, corresponding to 35.8 percent of the shares outstanding (including the 54 million shares to be issued in the PetroMena private placement, subject to general meeting approval).
The 104,169,300 PetroMena-shares controlled by Petrolia includes a total of 25,000,000 shares held under forward contracts with July 5, 2006 delivery.
- RPT-Dubai's Drydocks World Signs $730 Mln North Sea Rig Deal (Jan 13)
- Venture Drilling, Russian Co Renegotiate Bareboat Agreement for Drillship (Jun 11)
- International Drilling Contractor Buys Petrorig I for $450MM (Mar 27)
Company: PetroMena more info
- Jurong Shipyard Exercises Right to Sell Petrorig I (Apr 29)
- PetroMena Denies Default on PetroRigs I & III (Apr 06)
- Seadrill Snaps Up Stake in Petromena's Bond Loan for 2 Deepwater Rigs (Mar 30)