Woollybutt Resumes Production
Following interruptions due to cyclones, production from the Woollybutt Field resumed on April 13, 2006.
Separate operations to repair the previously announced control line failure and restore production from Woollybutt-1 well were successfully concluded on April 15, 2006 and the field is currently producing from its three production wells.
Optimization of production from the three wells is continuing with current production at around 15,000 BOPD.
The Woollybutt Field is located in the WA-25-License in the Carnarvon Basin.
WA-25- L Joint Venture participants are Eni as operator with 65%; Tap with 15% and Mobil Australia Resource with 20%.
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- BP Squeezed Out of Abu Dhabi Offshore Oil as China, Italy Win (Mar 22)
- Eni Promises Richer Returns After Exploration Success (Mar 16)
- Egypt's Potential Gas Surplus Could Feed Global LNG Glut (Feb 20)