Toyo Wins Topsides Modules Contract for Stybarrow Field
Toyo Engineering has been awarded a contract by MODEC, Inc. to supply the topside processing units for a floating production, storage, and offloading (FPSO) facility.
The FPSO is being supplied by MODEC to BHP Billiton for the company's Stybarrow oil field development, located off the northwest coast of Australia. The topsides units, which will be manufactured in modules, will be capable of producing 80,000 barrels of oil per day for the FPSO.
Toyo is responsible for engineering, procurement of equipment and materials, and module fabrication management. The topside modules are scheduled for completion in the third quarter of 2007.
The MODEC contract is Toyo's first business agreement with the FPSO manufacturing industry.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- BHP Gearing Up to Start Drilling for Oil in Mexico's Deep Waters (Oct 02)
- BHP To Quit US Shale Business As Annual Profit Surges (Aug 22)
Company: MODEC International more info
- Shell Extends MODEC's Contract for FPSO Fluminense to December 2020 (Sep 02)
- Keppel's BrasFELS Completes Project for MODEC's FPSO (Jun 29)
- McDermott Joins 14 Other Offshore Firms to Establish Industry Standards (May 19)
Company: Toyo Engineering Corp. more info
- Toyo Bags Turnkey Contract for Regasification Plant at Dahej, India (Mar 11)
- Aibel Clinches Deal for P-74 FPSO Project (Jul 30)
- Toyo Targeted for FPSO Topside Work at Angola's Block 31 (Oct 23)