Origin Energy Extends Contract for Safe Astoria
Origin Energy Resources Limited has confirmed an extension of the Safe Astoria at Bass Strait, Yolla field to May 10, 2006. There is a likelihood that the contract will be further extended.
Safe Astoria is expected to be available for the market as from early summer 2006. Safe Astoria is the only floatel and service rig available for service in 2006 and Consafe management are working several interesting prospects for the unit.
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Energy Titans Get Schooled in Sharing as Billions Seen Blown (May 09)
- Australia's Origin Energy Doubles Stake In Beetaloo Shale Gas Field (May 05)
Company: Consafe Offshore more info
- KS Energy Secures 6-Month Extension on Maersk's Rig Management Contract (Jun 16)
- Marine Subsea & Consafe Win Long Term Contract (Dec 03)
- Marine Subsea Partners with Consafe MSV for West Africa JV (Sep 19)