Halliburton and EMC Form Alliance
Halliburton's Landmark unit and information management and storage provider EMC Corp. have signed a global agreement to jointly develop exploration and production (E&P) information lifecycle management solutions.
According to Halliburton, the partnership is geared toward helping upstream oil and gas companies more efficiently and cost-effectively capture, archive, and leverage data throughout the entire E&P lifecycle. The collaboration will address information asset management tasks including information creation, storage, indexing, cataloging, data quality measurement, and workflow/audit capture.
As part of the new agreement, Landmark will offer enterprise content and knowledge management solutions for unstructured and structured data that integrate EMC Documentum® content management software with Landmark DecisionSpace® information management and infrastructure solutions.
Landmark will also resell EMC's portfolio of networked storage systems, software, and services.
- Halliburton Upbeat On 2018 As Oil Recovery Spreads (Jan 22)
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
Company: Landmark Graphics more info
- Landmark & Statoil to Develop $13 Million Exploration System (Jun 12)
- Landmark Introduces New Visualization & Interpretation Solution (Oct 02)
- Landmark and WellDynamics Team Up (Sep 26)