M3nergy Wins Contract for Development of Marginal Fields Offshore India
M3nergy and its partners have been awarded a service contract for the development of offshore marginal fields off Mumbai, India (known as Cluster 7) by ONGC. The partners in the consortium are M3nergy Berhad, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and Prize Petroleum Company. The participation by the members in the consortium is 30%, 60% and 10% respectively with PPCL as the consortium leader. M3nergy will be the executor of the project.
HPCL is one of the largest integrated oil refining and marketing company in India. PPCL is the upstream company promoted by HPCL to carry out exploration and production of oil and gas.
These fields will be producing oil and gas. The scope of work for the project includes the geological, geophysical and reservoir assessment, field development, operations and maintenance of the fields. The development period is expected to take 2-3 years. The estimated life expectancy of the fields is 10 years based on estimated reserves of between 30 – 40 million barrels of oil. The initial daily production is anticipated to be 15,000 barrels.
The award is subject to the finalization of a formal contract between the consortium and ONGC.
Operates 41 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Venezuela's PDVSA To Tap Oil Customers To Pay $449MM To ONGC (Nov 15)
- Sources: India ONGC Strikes 'Good' Offshore Oil, Gas Find (Sep 20)
- India To Acquire Seismic Data Of 48,000 Line kms To Boost Oil, Gas Output (Sep 12)
Company: Hindustan Petroleum more info
- India Refiner HPCL Sees More Scope For Foreign Buys After ONGC Deal (Jul 20)
- India Approves Creation of State Oil Giant in $4.6 Billion Deal (Jul 19)
- Iraq Undercuts Saudi Arabia In Q2 To Grab Top Spot In India Oil Market (Jul 19)
Company: M3nergy Berhad more info
- Lundin Terminates Sale of FPSO Bertam to Malaysia's M3nergy Subsidiary (Aug 04)
- Lundin Sells FPSO Bertam to Malaysia's M3nergy for $265M (Jan 22)
- Petronas Awards 2 Exploration Blocks in Sabah to SapuraKencana-Led JV (Nov 21)
Company: Prize Petroleum more info
- Production Commences at Yolla-6 Well in Australia's BassGas Project (Jul 30)
- AWE Trims Yolla Field Reserves in Australia's Bass Strait (Jul 20)
- ONGC Signs Contracts for Marginal Field Developments (Apr 05)