EPL Awards Contract to Object Reservoir
Object Reservoir, a technology company that focuses on reservoir characterization, reports that Energy Partners, Ltd. (EPL) has renewed its contract with the company.
"EPL has used Object Reservoir's proprietary modeling tool, Resolve®, for several years on a number of projects to define reservoir boundaries, determine original hydrocarbons in place, and estimate recovery," Object Reservoir CEO and president Gene Ennis said. "It is satisfying to know that EPL's geoscientists and engineers continue to find value in our people and our technology."
EPL plans to use Object Reservoir to characterize various
formations along the southern Gulf Coast as part of its 2006
- W&T Sells South Timbalier Stake to Energy Partners (May 15)
- Energy Partners Concludes Acquisition of GOM Properties (Feb 15)
- Energy Partners Regains Supplemental Waiver Status from MMS (May 03)
Company: Object Reservoir, Inc. more info
- Object Reservoir Collaborates in CEP for Western Canada's Motney Shale (Jul 30)
- Object Reservoir Unveils Haynesville Shale Multi-Co Exploitation Project (Apr 16)
- Object Reservoir Taps Walls as New VP, Chief Petrophysicist (Dec 04)