MMS Okays ATP's Green Canyon Bid
The Minerals Management Service (MMS) has approved ATP Oil & Gas' apparent high bid for Green Canyon Block 37 at the recent Central Gulf of Mexico Offshore Lease Sale, ATP reports.
ATP's financial outlay for the block will be $3.3 million, with the company serving as operator and owning a 100-percent working interest. The block logged gas and oil pay sands when it was initially drilled 10 years ago but was never developed during a relatively low period of oil and gas prices.
The property is located in 1,801 feet of water.
- Lessons from ATP Bankruptcy There for Those Who Listen (Jun 30)
- Cosco Discontinues Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module Project (Jan 12)
- Cosco Reveals Buying Interest for Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module (Jul 23)
Company: Minerals Management Service (MMS) more info
- Obama Names New Head of MMS (Jun 15)
- Abbey Implements New Drilling Requirements (Jun 07)
- MMS Chief Resigns (May 27)