Husky Appoints CFO
Husky Energy has appointed Doug Fraser as the vice president and chief financial officer, of Husky Oil Operations Limited.
"Mr. Fraser is an experienced financial executive with extensive oil and gas knowledge," said John C.S. Lau, Husky's president and CEO.
Prior to his appointment with Husky, Fraser held several positions
with other Canadian integrated companies in senior financial positions, most recently with Petro-Canada.
- C-NLOPB Approves Hebron Application (May 31)
- Petro-Canada to Fire Up Syrian Gas Production Soon (Apr 06)
- Faroe: Possible Hydrocarbons Found in North Sea Well (Mar 23)
Company: Husky Energy more info
- As Crude Rallies, Husky May Gain as Top Oil-Sands Stock Pick (Jan 15)
- Husky Energy Posts Smaller 2Q Loss On Higher Oil Prices (Jul 21)
- Canada's LNG Failure Is Its Own Fault, Seven Gen Founder Says (Jul 17)